Apply For a Thai Visa
Step- 1 : Assistance regarding Visa application process
|HELPLINE NUMBER||(+88) 09606 556655||Dhaka, Sylhet and Chittagong|
Step- 2 : Pre-Applications checks
- Before applying, please ensure you are very clear on your ‘purpose of visit’ – please do remember we are here to receive your application on behalf of Royal Thai embassy, Bangladesh and not involved in decision making. Since our work is primarily administrative in nature, we have no say on whether you will be granted a visa, as this is entirely the prerogative of The Royal Thai Embassy
- Please go the links under “visa types” to understand details of various visas categories and their documentation requirement.
- Must see the photo specification before submission of passport.
- Must follow the timing for application submission and collection.
- Must come with completely filled up Visa Application Form. Submission of Visa Application
- Please ensure you read the security regulation notices before you visit the Thailand visa application centre.;
- Please contact the Security Guard at entrance of the Thailand Visa Application Centre with your Passport & visa application form. Please collect a token from the Security Guard outside the Visa Application Centre & wait in the Visa Application Centre till your turn
- Once your token number is announced please proceed to the table for pre check and then to Bank counter and to submission counter for submission.
- The applicant / representatives are requested to address their application to the visa officer with the applicable documents as per their category.
- If your Visa Application form is not complete / documents not completed you will be requested to complete the same and then collect a fresh token to submit your application.
- Each applicant must pay the applicable Visa Fee and Service Charge. Visa fees may be paid in cash at the Payment counter located at the Thai Visa Application Centre which will be converted into a bank draft against which for every applicant a bank fee of taka 40 will be levied or you may bring a bank draft with you issued from any Bank drawn in the name of ‘The Royal Thai Embassy’, payable at Dhaka.
- In addition to the Visa Fee, each applicant also needs to pay a service charge of Tk. 500/- (Taka Five Hundred only) in cash.
- All fees and charges are not refundable after forwarding the application to embassy even if the application is refused or withdrawn.
- All fees to deposit to designated bank counter only.
- Collect acknowledgement receipt which applicant needs to provide at the time of passport collection.
Step- 3 : Track your application
- Click here to track your application
- Key in your passport Number and Date of Birth if you have submitted your application at Thailand Visa Application Centre.
- Call on helpline number to check your passport status.
- Email us to know your passport status at firstname.lastname@example.org
Step- 4 : Collection of Passport
- Please carry your ID proof with applicant’s authorizing sign as passport to show at the entrance to the security guard and to the counter if you are not the direct applicant.
- Please keep your receipt in hand to be shown at the entry.
- Please collect a token from the Security Guard outside the Visa Application Centre
- Once your token number is announced please proceed to Counter
- Please approach the delivery counter as per the token number to collect your passport.
|Thai Visa Application Centre Timing for all Locations:|
|Application Submission||Sunday – Thursday||09:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
|Passport Delivery||Sunday – Thursday||09:00 AM – 04:00 PM|