Group Travel Visa:
- 1. Passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months and 5 days from the time of application
- 2. One set of passport photocopy page 1-5 (information page for Machine Readable Passport) & renewal page, correction page & last Thai visa page (if any)
- 3. Visa application form completely filled in with original signature.
- 4. 2 recent passport sized photograph ( not exceeding 6 month) of the applicant. (frontal view, without dark glasses & head gear except for religious purpose .)
- 5. Updated bank statement for the last 6 months in original (20,000 Baht per person and 40,000 Baht per family) with solvency certificate from concerned bank. In case of company bank statement, trade license (original notarized English translated and photocopy of the original) have to be attached.
- 6. Letter from company organizing the tour with the following details (which will be attached with main set of documents)
- a. Introduction of the company.
- b. Number of people travelling.
- c. Purpose of visit & how they are qualifying for the tour in case it is an incentive/promotional tour.
- d. Guarantee that all passengers will maintain a good behavior while their stay in Thailand and will return to Bangladesh after the completion of the tour.
- e. Who will bear expenses.
- f. Travel date with time, flight no., arrival date & time in Thailand. The address of Thailand, period of staying with departure date, time, flight details. The places to be visited need to mention in the letter too.
- 7. The consent letter from company chairman/managing director as company’s bank statement being used and assigned person’s name and designation will have to be authorized too as the person will be signatory.
- 8. The authorized signatory might be called to deposit his signature at the Royal Thai Embassy. All first timers might be called for interview. The date and time of appointment will be fixed after submission of application.
- 9. Detailed itenary with flight timings & hotel names.
- 10. Last 6 month’s personal original bank statement and Solvency certificate of every single applicant. In case of company bank statement, trade license of same company to be attached.
- 11. Individual office letter from their concern branch office and trade license (photocopy of original trade license and original of English translated and notarized copy) if applicant is businessman.
- 12. List of applicants with date of birth, passport number & designation on the letter heads of the company ^ all pages to be signed by the authorized signatory.
- 13. Work document – e.g. office letter, office ID card (attested by the concerned authority), invitation letter if it is non immigrant category.
- 14. Hotel reservation voucher on the hotel’s letter head pad.
- 15. Trade license of tour operating organization ( English translated and notarized)
- 16. Authorized signatory of the letter will be the local guarantor of all applicants in the
- 17. A complete travel plan.
- 18. Photocopy of air ticket/printout of the booking.
FORMAT OF APPLICANTS LIST OF GROUP
|Sr.No||Name||PASSPORT NO.||PP EXPIRY DATE||DOB||DESIGNATION WITH COMPANY NAME AND AREA||RELATIONSHIP(APPLICABLE FOR MAIN PARTICIPANT’S RELATIVE ONLY)|
- - Short Descriptions in English shall be provided for all Thai documents, e.g. Business License of Company A.
- - For documents in other foreign languages (including Bangla) must be translated into English and shall be certified by a credible translator and a notary public.
- *** Consular officers reserve the rights to request more additional documents as deemed necessary
The Royal Thai Embassy reserves the right to request for additional documents as deemed necessary. For more information log on to: www.mfa.go.th Consular Services Visa & Travel Documents
It is better to explain why you do not have a document than to submit a false document. Your application will be automatically refused if you use a false document, lie or withhold relevant information and/or if you have breached the Thai immigration laws and have misused the visas granted previously.
Application form must be fully completed and applicant’s contact numbers given must be accessible at all time during the visa process and any false statement given would result in denial of visa requested.
The Thai Immigration reserves all rights to grant or deny the entry clearance into the Kingdom of Thailand even though you have a valid visa.
For further inquiry and any specific request, please contact Saimon Group:
Tel: 88-09606556655, 9898080
|Visa Category||Fee||Validity of Visa||Validity of Stay|
|Transit Visa||BDT 2300(Single Entry)
BDT 4600 (Double Entry)
|Permitted to stay for a period not exceeding 30 Days|
|Tourist Visa||BDT 2900(Single Entry)
BDT 14500 (Multiple Entry)
|60 days per journey|
|BDT 5800||3 Months||Permitted to stay for a period not exceeding 90 Days unless otherwise instructed by the Immigration Bureau.|
- 1. Please provide identical copies of a recent photograph, taken within the last 6 months.
- 2. Number of Photo: 2 Copy
- 3. Photo Size: 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm
- 4. The photographs should be in colour and taken against a white or light background so that your features are clearly distinguishable.
- 5. our full face should be visible. The photograph should be taken without sunglasses and without a hat or any other head covering, unless you wear such an item because of your religious beliefs or ethnic background.
- 6. Scan photograph is not acceptable, should be lab print
- 7. The photographs should be clear not hazy or not be edited and of good quality, and should be printed on normal photographic paper. Please note that we will be unable to accept photographs that do not meet these specifications.
- 8. One photograph should be glued to the form and other one to staple on glued one.
- Please note that while the time frames indicated will apply in most cases, some applications may take longer than usual. Applicants are requested to check their passport status by clicking the link Track your Application online before coming to collect their passports.
- Dhaka: Minimum 5 working days including the date of submission.
- Chittagong: Minimum 7 working days including the date of submission.
- Sylhet: Minimum 9 working days including the date of submission.