Category “M”(Mass Media) Single Entry Only
Requirements: (1 + 2)
- An application form completely filled out and signed by the applicant
- A valid passport for travelling to Thailand with sufficient remaining validity (not less than six month). The validity of 18 months is required for one year visa application □
- Two passport-sized photographs (3.5×4.5cm) taken within 6 months
- Evidence of adequate finance e.g. Current Bank Solvency and Bank Statement of the last 6 months with satisfactory transaction (at least 20,000 Baht per person and 40,000 Baht per family or 60,000 Takaper person and 120,000 Taka per family). Only original Bank Statement and Bank Solvency Letter are acceptable.
- A copy of air ticket or a booking confirmation or an itinerary
Additional Documents Required for This Category of Visa
- Type M can be issued only when the Embassy receive the authorization from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Bangkok. The media, whose authorization has already been granted from Bangkok, please convey the authorization number from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Bangkok to the Embassy and can apply for visa
**Applicant needs to contact the Embassy to receive the guidance and to be interviewed, wait for the authorization, and apply after the authorization is granted
***The guidance for the visa category “M” is available at http://www.mfa.go.th/main/en/mediacenter/14/64722- Announcement-on-the-Guidelines-for-Issuing-Non-imm.html.
- - Short Descriptions in English shall be provided for all Thai documents, e.g. Business License of Company A.
- - For documents in other foreign languages (including Bangla) must be translated into English and shall be certified by a credible translator and a notary public.
- *** Consular officers reserve the rights to request more additional documents as deemed necessary
The Royal Thai Embassy reserves the right to request for additional documents as deemed necessary. For more information log on to: www.mfa.go.th Consular Services Visa & Travel Documents
It is better to explain why you do not have a document than to submit a false document. Your application will be automatically refused if you use a false document, lie or withhold relevant information and/or if you have breached the Thai immigration laws and have misused the visas granted previously.
Application form must be fully completed and applicant’s contact numbers given must be accessible at all time during the visa process and any false statement given would result in denial of visa requested.
The Thai Immigration reserves all rights to grant or deny the entry clearance into the Kingdom of Thailand even though you have a valid visa.
For further inquiry and any specific request, please contact Saimon Group:
Tel: 88-09606556655, 9898080
BDT 5800per Applicant
- Validity 3 Months
BDT 14500per Applicant
- Validity 1 Year
BDT 29000per Applicant
- Validity 3 Years
- 1. Please provide identical copies of a recent photograph, taken within the last 6 months.
- 2. Number of Photo: 2 Copy
- 3. Photo Size: 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm
- 4. The photographs should be in colour and taken against a white or light background so that your features are clearly distinguishable.
- 5. our full face should be visible. The photograph should be taken without sunglasses and without a hat or any other head covering, unless you wear such an item because of your religious beliefs or ethnic background.
- 6. Scan photograph is not acceptable, should be lab print
- 7. The photographs should be clear not hazy or not be edited and of good quality, and should be printed on normal photographic paper. Please note that we will be unable to accept photographs that do not meet these specifications.
- 8. One photograph should be glued to the form and other one to staple on glued one.
- Please note that while the time frames indicated will apply in most cases, some applications may take longer than usual. Applicants are requested to check their passport status by clicking the link Track your Application online before coming to collect their passports.
- Dhaka: Minimum 5 working days including the date of submission.
- Chittagong: Minimum 7 working days including the date of submission.
- Sylhet: Minimum 9 working days including the date of submission.