- 1. An application form completely filled out and signed by the applicant
- 2. A valid passport for travelling to Thailand with sufficient remaining validity (Not less than six month).
- 3. One set of passport photocopy page 1-5, correction page, last Thai visa page & renewal page if any.
- 4. Two passport-sized photographs (3.5×4.5cm) taken within 6 months.
- 5. Evidence of adequate finance g. Current Bank Solvency and Bank Statement of the last 6 months with satisfactory transaction (at least 20,000 Baht per person and 40,000 Baht per family or 60,000 Taka per person and 120,000 Taka per family).
- 6. Only original Bank Statement and Bank Solvency Letter are acceptable.
- 7. In case of the applicant is sponsored by his/her company and the company Bank Statement and Bank Solvency Letter are submitted, trade license has to be attached. Royal Thai Embassy reserves the right to request for the applicant’s personal Bank Statement.
- 8. A certified copy of an identification of applicant’s sponsor if the applicant submits a sponsor’s Bank Statement and the sponsor is not submitting application together with the applicant.
- 9. A copy of air ticket or a booking confirmation or an itinerary.
- 10. Visa request letter from the applicant and from office if employed or travel letter from the educational institute or student card/evidence of school enrollment if student.
- 11. In case of medical treatment, a copy of appointment letter from a hospital in Thailand and, if applicable, an original letter from a local doctor.
- 12. Parents’ consent letter for applicant aged under 18.
- 13.Trade license (original notarized English translated and photocopy of the original) if the applicant is proprietor.
- - Short Descriptions in English shall be provided for all Thai documents, e.g. Business License of Company A.
- - For documents in other foreign languages (including Bangla) must be translated into English and shall be certified by a credible translator and a notary public.
- *** Consular officers reserve the rights to request more additional documents as deemed necessary
Multiple Entry Visa:
- 1. An Application form completely filled out and signed by the applicant.
- 2. A valid passport with at least 6 months of validity
- 3. A valid Bangladeshi stay permit or work permits for other nationalities
- 4. One set of passport photocopy page 1-5, correction page, last Thai visa page & renewal page if applicable.Two passport-sized photographs (3.5×4.5cm) taken within 6 months
- 5. Evidence of adequate finance e.g. Current Bank Solvency and Bank Statement with a minimum balance of 200,000 baht or 500,000 taka (for individual person), or a minimum balance of 400,000 baht or 1,000,000 taka (for family) all through the last 6 months per person or per family. Only original bank statement and bank solvency letter are acceptable. A copy of air ticket or a booking confirmation or an itinerary
- 6. A copy of hotel reservation confirmation in Thailand (for the first trip)
- 7. Proof of employment letter from the employer, indicating position in the company and monthly salary if employed or letter from an educational institute or student card/evidence of school enrollment if student.
- 8. Trade license (a copy of the original and a notarized and translated (English) copy) if the applicant is a proprietor (self-Employed).
- 9. Parents’ consent letter for applicant aged under than 18.
Group Tour: Request to take one day prior appointment over phone for submission of application.
The Royal Thai Embassy reserves the right to request for additional documents as deemed necessary. For more information log on to: www.mfa.go.th Consular Services Visa & Travel Documents
It is better to explain why you do not have a document than to submit a false document. Your application will be automatically refused if you use a false document, lie or withhold relevant information and/or if you have breached the Thai immigration laws and have misused the visas granted previously.
Application form must be fully completed and applicant’s contact numbers given must be accessible at all time during the visa process and any false statement given would result in denial of visa requested.
The Thai Immigration reserves all rights to grant or deny the entry clearance into the Kingdom of Thailand even though you have a valid visa.
For further inquiry and any specific request, please contact Saimon Group:
Tel: 88-09606556655, 9898080
BDT 2900per Applicant
- Validity 3 Months
BDT 14500per Applicant
- Validity 6 Months
- 1. Please provide identical copies of a recent photograph, taken within the last 6 months.
- 2. Number of Photo: 2 Copy
- 3. Photo Size: 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm
- 4. The photographs should be in colour and taken against a white or light background so that your features are clearly distinguishable.
- 5. our full face should be visible. The photograph should be taken without sunglasses and without a hat or any other head covering, unless you wear such an item because of your religious beliefs or ethnic background.
- 6. Scan photograph is not acceptable, should be lab print
- 7. The photographs should be clear not hazy or not be edited and of good quality, and should be printed on normal photographic paper. Please note that we will be unable to accept photographs that do not meet these specifications.
- 8. One photograph should be glued to the form and other one to staple on glued one.
- Please note that while the time frames indicated will apply in most cases, some applications may take longer than usual. Applicants are requested to check their passport status by clicking the link Track your Application online before coming to collect their passports.
- Dhaka: Minimum 5 working days including the date of submission.
- Chittagong: Minimum 7 working days including the date of submission.
- Sylhet: Minimum 9 working days including the date of submission.